French Customer Support Agent | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
As a Customer Support Agent, you will interact directly with our players, in a multichannel, multi-language, multi-brand, 24/7/365 operation providing players with promptly and accurate answers to their needs and the best customer experience in the gambling industry.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide friendly and efficient chat and email support on a 24/7 operation across several brands both in English and other stated languages, offering help with basic technical assistance regarding games, verification, accounts, monetary transactions among other concerns stated by the player, acting as an advocate for the player when necessary.
- Ensure excellent service standards across all channels of communication to players by following CS established processes, informing customers about new features, promotions and functionalities maintaining high customer satisfaction in every interaction.
- Resolve player’s requests within the time frames established by the KPIs and SLAs of the Customer Support department.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies relating to all AML procedures, GDPR procedures and Responsible Gaming policies dictated by the authorities.
- Must keep a general up to date knowledge of the games offered, terms and conditions, policies and rules provided to him/her during training, coaching sessions, quality assurance assessments, informative emails from management or clients.
- Escalate cases to relevant departments from players, clients, or other departments that may require it so, in a timely fashion, always following the guidelines and processes already established for the department.
- Attends and actively participates in training and coaching sessions, for the betterment of his/her performance.
- Liaise regularly with the other departments including but not exclusively with Payments, Fraud, and KYC to resolve or facilitate the resolution of interdepartmental cases.
- Assistance with any ad hoc tasks requested by management.
- Native level or C1 level in French. Advanced level in English.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent grammar and typing skills.
- Proactive and capable of following set procedures and instructions
- Organized with strong attention to details.
- Availability to work on shifts on a 24/7/365 fast paced operation.
- An additional language will be considered as an asset.
- Customer service experience in the gambling industry is preferred but not mandatory.