Product Manager | iGamingPlatform
WHO WE ARE
About the role
The Product Manager is primarily responsible for sharing and delivering the product vision and strategy, as set up together with the Product director.
By representing the customer and the business needs, the Product Manager is the key driver in coordinating the end-to-end delivery of prioritized roadmap initiatives. He is expected to translate the stakeholder’s requirements into tangible product features while maximizing business value. The Product Manager will guide cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve client experience.
What You’ll Do
- Translate the overall product vision into coherent product requirements.
- Understand the competitive landscape – Undertake in-depth competitor/market analysis and conduct Product Discovery to identify action points.
- Preparing user stories with detailed acceptance criteria for the development teams.
- Ensuring all product documentation is well prepared and kept up to date.
- Partner with and serve as a liaison between Product Management, Marketing, IT, other internal partners to ensure products are meeting marketing strategies and objectives.
- Assisting the development team to meet the objectives of each sprint and provide continuous feedback to ux/ui designers when translating the user stories into layouts/ user flows.
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the product backlog according to business and product strategy.
- Influence the product strategy, design solutions, and engineering decisions to best accomplish the intended outcomes.
- Clearly communicate the performance of your product utilizing key communication tools like detailed mock-ups, user flows, and prototypes.
- Identify gaps between the current functionality and be able to recommend solutions.
- Coordinate and supervise implementation of new releases.
- Keep up to date with market and industry knowledge.
- 4+ years experience as a Product Manager within the iGaming Industry.
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- A strong understanding of the iGaming industry and its products, processes as well as compliance requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication & presentation skills, written and verbal.
- Strong product discovery skills.
- Ability to efficiently manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at the same time.
What We Offer
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with our hybrid work, which provides flexibility and freedom while maintaining a strong team connection.
- Live a balanced and healthy lifestyle with the help of our wellness allowance.
- Enjoy delicious meals regularly with our office lunches and, socialize with your co-workers.
- Stay fuelled throughout the day with our regular breakfast snacks.
- Satisfy your cravings with our monthly Wolt credits, which can be used at a wide variety of restaurants.
- Along with private health insurance, we offer free eye-sight tests.
- Never stress about finding a parking spot again with our private parking options.
- Enjoy our employee exclusive discounts around the island.