Product Manager | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our expanding product team. You’ll be an important member of a multi-national product team responsible for designing, developing, and growing various products for web and mobile. You will play a critical role, using your expertise in Product Management to define and push forward the product roadmap, collaborating with engineers, designers, and marketing to build fantastic products for web and mobile.
In this role you will
- Help define and drive forward the product roadmap, implementing a strong strategy to achieve the product vision.
- Collaborate with designers to build complete mockups and prototypes to provide the team with a complete understanding of features and products.
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to define, plan, and prioritize user stories.
- Drive forward product innovation and decision-making with the use of data gained from market research, usability testing, and product analysis.
- Define and measure the success area of your product area.
- Analyse and use quantitative and qualitative data to make informed product decisions.
- Leverage data analytics to build insights that inform product decisions that are viable, valuable, and feasible.
- Work closely with the entire product team to articulate a broader strategy and priorities for user acquisition and sharing and how that fits within the overall company strategy.
To do this you will need
- Minimum 2 years experience in a product management role
- Proficiency in creating and explaining user flows, flowcharts, wireframes, and other product-related diagrams
- Experience in using Jira and Confluence
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in using Gannt charts and other project management methods
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in the payments or fintech industry is a plus
- Experience in the iGaming industry is a plus
- Previous experience in a project management role is a plus
You’ll be a great fit if
- You are fluent in English
- You have an interest in cryptocurrencies
- You have a good understanding of technology, and you like to keep yourself up to date on the latest news and trends
- You are a team player and love collaborating with designers and engineers
- You love building products with fantastic user experiences
- You have strong communication skills, with a talent for precise articulations of product strategy and customer problems
- You are used to do whatever it takes to make the team and product successful, whether that’s writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration