Last updated on 02/10/2020
Welcome to www.igaminggroup.com (the “Website”)
Who We Are
The Data Controller of Your Personal Data is IGP Operations Limited, a Maltese Company with registration number C53719, having its registered address at [77, Spinola Street, St. Julians STJ1730, Malta (the “Company” “We” “Us” “Our”)]. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform You of how the Company collects, processes, uses, stores and protects Your Personal Data as well as the rights You have with respect to the processing of Your Personal Data.
By visiting Our Website and using Our Services, You acknowledge reading and fully considering this Privacy Notice.
The Company acknowledges that in collecting Your Personal Data We are bound by the laws of Malta and will process Your Personal Data in accordance with GDPR. For any further requests or queries about how We use Your Personal Data, You may address Us/Our Data Protection Officer through the following email address: [email protected]
Capitalised terms in this Notice shall have the meaning assigned to them under GDPR, and shall be construed accordingly. Furthermore, the following definitions shall apply:
- Contact Form – an online form which You fill in with Your contact details in order to get in touch with Us.
- GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, as amended, replaced or superseded and in force from time to time.
- Services – the Services provided by the Company through the Website.
- User – any person who fills in the Contact Form (“You”, “Your”).
This Privacy Notice sets out the terms and conditions which the Company follows in order to protect the privacy of Our Users. It describes the conditions under which We make any collection and processing of Your Personal Data and ensure their security and confidentiality.
The Company reserves the right to amend and update this Privacy Notice, whenever it deems appropriate, and any changes thereof shall come in force and effect from the instance they appear online on the Website. Any substantial modifications to this Privacy Notice will communicated to You.
Principles of Data Processing
We fully respect Your fundamental rights and consider protection of Your Personal Data to be a priority. Accordingly, when processing Your Personal Data, We follow the following basic principles:
- We submit Your Personal Data only to lawful and fair processing, and We maintain full transparency vis-à-vis the way We handle Your Personal Data.
- We collect and process Your Personal Data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes as outlined in this Privacy Notice, and We do not process it further in any manner incompatible with these purposes.
- We process Your Personal Data only to the extent that it is necessary and appropriate to purposes for which it is collected.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that Your Personal Data is accurate and, where necessary, updated with regard to the purposes of the processing, taking all reasonable steps to immediately delete or correct it in case of inaccuracy.
- We process Your Personal Data in a manner that guarantees its security by using appropriate technical and organizational measures.
In general, We comply with all applicable laws statutory obligations, as Data Controller of Your Personal Data.
Types of Personal Data Collected
The Company collects and processes the following Personal Data when You Fill in and submit Your Contact Form:
- Name and surname;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
Furthermore, the Company processes any other Personal Data directly provided by You during Your interaction with Us.
Purposes and Legal Basis for Data Processing
The Company may process Your Personal Data only with Your lawful consent for the purpose of providing You with Commercial communications relating to Your expressed areas of interest.
You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time in writing to Our contact details mentioned in this Notice, or by ticking the ‘unsubscribe box’ which will be provided in all emails you will receive from Us, or by informing Us during phone calls you have with Us. Withdrawal of Your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment of Your data prior to its revocation.
For the execution of the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Notice, We may provide access or transmit Your Personal Data to the following recipients:
Our internet and data hosting providers for hosting purposes; and
Third-party providers for the smooth operation of Website and Our information and communication systems.
The processing of Your Personal Data by Our Data Processors is done under a contract compelling Data Processors to the same level of data protection provided under this Privacy Notice.
We will not disclose Your Personal Data with any third parties outside of the European Union. However, in the event that such a data transfer occurs, We will take all reasonable steps possible to ensure that Your data is treated as securely as it is within the European Union and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable legislation. Additionally, we will update this Privacy Notice to reflect the cross-border data transfer and the relevant safeguards for Your privacy.
In the event that We are required by a court or other administrative authority, and in any other case that We are legally bound to do so, the Company may transfer Your Personal Data to public authorities to the extent specified by law.
Data Security and Confidentiality
In order to ensure the proper use and integrity of Your Personal Data and to prevent unauthorised or accidental access, processing, deletion, alteration or other use, the Company applies appropriate internal policies and takes all appropriate organizational, technical and procedural security measures, as well as technical standards, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
The processing of Your Personal Data by the Company is conducted in a manner that ensures confidentiality and security, taking into account the latest developments, implementation costs and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks for Your rights and freedoms, which are applicable in each circumstance.
Your Personal Data is processed solely by authorised personnel of the Company, bound by strict obligations of confidentiality.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain Your Personal Data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the relevant purposes of processing explained in this Notice, in accordance with the Data Minimisation and Storage Limitation principles. After the period of retention, Your Personal Data is erased from Our databases and systems.
You have the right:
- To request access to Your Personal Data and information related to their processing and obtain a copy thereof.
- To request the rectification of any inaccuracies or any missing Personal Data.
- To request the erasure of Your Personal Data.
- To request the restriction of the processing of Your Personal Data in cases explicitly provided for by law.
- To request the portability of Your Personal Data to another Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- To object to the processing of Your Personal Data in cases explicitly provided for by law.
- To object to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing, including profiling, which has an impact on You or significantly affects You.
Any requests relevant to the above section 10.1 must be addressed in writing to [email protected]
If You feel that Your rights are infringed, You have the right to file a complaint with the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner at the following website https://idpc.org.mt/en/Pages/contact/complaints.aspx.
By using Our Website and by providing Your Personal Data, You acknowledge that You are required to provide Your actual, accurate and complete data as requested by the Company. Furthermore, You must inform Us of any changes to Your information so as to ensure it is kept up-to-date and accurate.
If You are found to be in breach of Your obligations or if We have reasonable suspicion that the information You provide is false or in any way contrary to applicable law or this Privacy Notice, We retain the right to reject Your Contact Form without notice. In this case, You will have no right to any compensation.