Technical Compliance Officer | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
We are looking for a Technical Compliance Officer who will be responsible for formulating and developing technical compliance frameworks (policies, procedures, instructions, etc.) for the Group as required, ensuring they are up to date with all relevant rules, laws and regulations, ensuring proper processes are in place to reflect such policies and monitor compliance.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Work together with the Regulatory Officers on Technical compliance matters.
- Assist with certification programs of a technical nature such as ISO 27001.
- Update of technical policies and procedures.
- Assist with incident reports.
- Assist with implementation of technical requirements to comply with gaming licensing initiatives and regulatory requirements (such as GDPR and AML Regulations).
- Assist with internal and external technical audits.
- Staying up to-date with the industry technical standards and to make sure that the company operates within applicable technical standards and best practice;
Monitoring activities for compliance versus applicable regulations (multiple jurisdictions).
- Undertaking any other compliance tasks as required by the company from time to time.
- Assisting with technical compliance gap assessments/analyses across the relevant.
- jurisdictions/markets to correctly advise the relevant teams on the implementation of technical solutions/products.
- Liaising with Accredited Test Labs and technical consultants and build strong working relationships.
Dealing with notification requests from authorities and suppliers.
Requesting certificates from suppliers.