Technical Compliance Manager | iGamingPlatform
Posted 2 months ago
WHO WE ARE
We are iGaming Group!
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Malta with offices in Croatia and Remote employees all around the world, iGamingGroup offers the latest innovative technology within the iGaming industry. We are a dynamic team of over 200 employees, spread across all corners of the globe.
About the role
As a Tech Compliance Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that the company meets its regulatory and technical compliance obligations. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to identify and manage compliance risks, as well as develop and implement strategies to mitigate these risks.
What You’ll Do
- Act as the main point of contact for internal stakeholders regarding technical compliance issues and questions.
- Conduct proactive research and monitoring of technical compliance requirements for existing and newly regulated markets.
- Assess technical compliance risks within managed projects, develop and implement mitigation steps, and inform stakeholders of implications.
- Develop and implement technical compliance policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that technical compliance considerations are integrated into all relevant business processes and systems.
- Develop and deliver training programs to educate employees on technical compliance requirements and best practices.
- Represent the organization in external technical compliance audits and assessments as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in gambling technical compliance on regulated markets.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Understanding of the iGaming business framework (B2B, B2C) and best practice standards and requirements in key regulated markets of Europe.
- Experience with the product certification process and necessary tech audits.
- Insight into regulatory/technical requirements and understanding of how to translate them into internal tasks/workflows.
- Demonstrates a high level of independence and proactiveness.
- Possesses excellent prioritization skills to ensure that the right things get done at the right time.
- You are self-motivated and take ownership in a dynamic environment with a positive, ‘can-do’ mindset.
What We Offer
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with our hybrid work, which provides flexibility and freedom while maintaining a strong team connection.
- Live a balanced and healthy lifestyle with the help of our wellness allowance.
- Enjoy delicious meals regularly with our office lunches and, socialize with your co-workers.
- Stay fuelled throughout the day with our regular breakfast snacks.
- Satisfy your cravings with our monthly Wolt credits, which can be used at a wide variety of restaurants.
- Along with private health insurance, we offer free eye-sight tests.
- Never stress about finding a parking spot again with our private parking options.
- Enjoy our employee exclusive discounts around the island.