Senior Account Manager | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
As Senior Account Manager you will be in charge of meeting the needs of the clients, handling complaints and finding solutions to their issues. Ensuring to maintain a positive relationship for future business ventures. Working closely with our internal teams to ensure an efficient delivery of products and services, whilst providing mentorship to the junior AM in the team.
- Maintaining and developing long-term relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Achieving financial targets set for the client based on ongoing growth monitoring of client portals with a view on increased monthly growth in tracked reporting.
- Being responsible and accountable for any commercial related matters.
- Overseeing the service delivery from all relevant teams to ensure that iGP is adhering to contractual and service agreements.
- Maintaining internal and external knowledge transfer by understanding the clients’ business models and delivering training on product functionalities, new features and payment methods.
- Prioritizing and developing client product or service requests by handling reporting and ticketing request accordingly.
- Working with internal teams to ensure an effective delivery date of products and services including the launch of new client projects of both Whitelabel and Platform clients.
- Reviewing customers’ portfolio and traffic to improve the services they have and help them meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Conducting regular review reports as specified by the Head of AM for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Solving customer needs in a proactive manner and search for development opportunities related to payments, markets, and available areas for clients to move into which fit in with iGP’s long-term growth plan.
- Constantly improving on industry knowledge including payments, player account management platforms, and iGP products and services including platform and systems.
- Occasional communication with clients and team members outside of office hours when necessary.
- Mentorship of junior AM members.
- 2-5 years experience within a B2B Account Manager role.
- Previous experience within the iGaming industry (experience with Platform/Whitelabel clients is considered a plus).
- General knowledge about payments, game providers, marketing, affiliates, customer support, content and development.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Diligent, organised, self-motivated and result-driven whilst being able to use their own initiative.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Strong presentation, communication and numerical skills.
- Team player with the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Teams is a must), JIRA, Confluence useful.