Payment Risk and Fraud Agent | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
The Payment, Risk and Fraud Agent is responsible for ensuring that player payment processing is completed, timely and accurately. They will furthermore act as 1st level of support for internal and external queries related to player payments.
The Payment, Risk and Fraud agent is also expected to monitor trends and patterns related to fraudulent activities and bonus abuse.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately processing withdrawals across multiple Payment Service Providers (PSPs) in a timely manner.
- Analyse player withdrawal requests in accordance with multiple white label casino terms, conditions, and rules (Cages).
- Monitoring of customer activity, including assisting in the identification of fraudulent activity or bonus abuse.
- Escalating issues to Payments Team Leaders and Management where necessary.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Stay up to speed with team updates and changes, both within the department and across the wider business
- Consistently achieve and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set out by management.
- Assist with coaching and training of other agents.
- Make certain that department guidelines, procedures, manuals, and other materials are relevant and accurate, reporting any discrepancies to Team Leaders and Management.
- Act as 1st level support point for all escalations from players, other departments, account managers and clients.
- Provide feedback of team issues, challenges, mood and needs to the Payment manager.
- Fulfil tasks assigned by the Payment Manager.
- Ensure you comply with internal rules and complete daily tasks assigned by Team Leaders.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent grammar and typing skills.
- Fluent English speaking.
- Good communication skills.
- Availability to work on shifts between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm CET in a fast-paced operation.