WHO WE ARE
We are iGaming Group!
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Malta with offices in Croatia and Remote employees all around the world, iGamingGroup offers the latest innovative technology within the iGaming industry. We are a dynamic team of over 100 employees, distributed all over the globe.
Main duties of the role will cover
- Serve as an escalation point for Customer Support and VIP through ownership of any Responsible Gaming issues.
- Create, maintain, document and update policies and procedures that are in line with the Responsible Gambling Regulatory Policies for each regulated market we operate in.
- Monitor players through the various reporting tools both internal and external.
- Perform risk analysis on any highlighted players and manage the interaction process.
- Manage operational projects to drive forward Responsible Gaming process and ensure Responsible Gaming is an integral part of our business operations.
- Create and deliver relevant training for different business units and departments on Responsible Gaming.
- Continue to develop as an expert in Responsible Gaming and share that knowledge with the player-facing teams across the company including White Label Clients.
- Develop communications around Responsible Gaming to educate players and raise awareness to clients on our Responsible Gaming processes.
- Escalate complaints internally when needed to the relevant departments/Key personnel.
- Work with other departments on company wide projects relating to Responsible Gaming.
- 2 Years within the iGaming Sector dealing and handling players.
- Experience within the MGA Regulations.
- 1 Year Experience within a Responsible Gaming Role.
- Fluent within the English Language.
- Able to work across multiple brands/casinos.
- Previous experience with working with technical systems such as Jira and Confluence.