Responsible Gaming Officer | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
We are looking for an experienced Responsible Gaming Officer to join our growing team. As part of our compliance department, you will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing monitoring of all RG related issues within iGG. This is a meticulous role, to be filled by someone who is data driven, with a keen eye for RG patterns, issues, triggers and ongoing monitoring.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as the first point of escalation for all Player Protection cases and queries from other teams.
- Analyzing risk-scoring reports to identify potential addictive behaviour related to Problem Gambling.
- Conducting the analysis of player accounts to identify activities.
- Scrutinizing player transactions as a part of on-going monitoring processes.
- Interacting with players who require assistance with Responsible Gaming matters when required.
- Providing support according to internal policies and procedures in relation to additional checks, self-exclusion and account blocking.
- Monitoring escalated player registrations to prevent and avoid underage gambling.
- Monitoring escalated self-excluded players to assess risk and refund eligible players.
- Analyzing marketing campaigns and bonus terms that comply with the Player Protection Act and the Commercial Communication Act.
- Analyzing complex cases to ensure player protection is safeguarded.
- Handling players’ complaints.
- Adopting a solution-focused approach to assist vulnerable players.
- Spreading Responsible Gaming awareness as an integral part of daily operations and providing training to the Customer Support team.
- Native English speaking.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in previous roles within the iGaming industry.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Keen interest in the psychology of addiction.
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge within iGaming.
- Practical experience with data and analysis tools.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to identify and monitor suspicious behaviour to identify Responsible Gaming-related signs of harm.