Regulatory Accounting Manager | iGamingGroup
Posted 2 weeks ago
WHO WE ARE
We are iGaming Group!
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Malta with offices in Croatia and Remote employees all around the world, iGamingGroup offers the latest innovative technology within the iGaming industry. We are a dynamic team of over 200 employees, spread across all corners of the globe.
As Regulatory Accountant Manager, you will be responsible for all financial regulatory compliance within the IGaming Group. The position will report to the CFO and will work closely with the Corporate Legal and Compliance team.
- The completion and submission of Annual Accounts in a timely manner.
- Ensuring accounting procedures and supporting the compliance processes.
- Completion and submission of all indirect and direct tax returns.
- Supporting HR with payroll and people compliance.
- Completion and submission of all license related payments.
- Supporting compliance with statistical information required.
- Continually reviewing the current tax structure optimised.
- Managing dividend requirements across the group.
- Managing auditors and advisors to the organisation.
- Supporting the CFO with ad hoc analysis and projects.
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified Accountant.
- Experience in tax and compliance.
- Experience working within an international organisation.
- Hands on personality and good interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate and work with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.