Product Designer | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our expanding product team. You’ll be an important member of a multi-national product team responsible for designing, developing, and growing various products for web and mobile. You will play a critical role, using your expertise in UI and UX to translate requirements into intuitive user interfaces for all form factors.
In this role you will
- Be the team’s design leader by taking ownership of the design process — collaborating with product managers to assist in defining priorities and turn requirements into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Build sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and UX specifications that articulate product structure and organization.
- Organize usability testing, analyze target audience feedback and incorporate that feedback into the product design.
- Use your proficiency with information architecture to effectively organize, structure and label content, data and navigation.
- Present and explain your design decisions, which should be based on the company’s design systems as well as your own design thinking and fundamental design principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.).
To do this you will need
- Minimum 4 years of experience designing digital products — ideally in consumer-focused companies
- Excellent skill in using Sketch app and the Adobe Suite (PS, XD, and Illustrator)
- Experience using Zeplin, Invision, and other prototyping tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of front-end web technologies and what’s possible
- Experience in the payments or fintech industry is a plus
- Experience in the iGaming industry is a plus
You’ll be a great fit if
- You are fluent in English
- You are a team player and love collaborating
- You love designing great looking products that are intuitive and solve problems
- You have a high capacity for self-direction and a high drive to improve and grow with the team