Payroll Executive | iGamingGroup
Posted 2 weeks ago
WHO WE ARE
We are iGaming Group!
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Malta with offices in Croatia and Remote employees all around the world, iGamingGroup offers the latest innovative technology within the iGaming industry. We are a dynamic team of over 200 employees, spread across all corners of the globe.
We are looking at bringing our payroll administration in house inline with our new banking solutions. You will sit within our HR team and liaising with our finance team regularly, preparing and executing payroll.
- Prepare and execute payroll for multiple entities collecting data from timesheets and rosters and inputting data on payroll software.
- Issue invoices for providers across the business.
- Determine tax obligations by calculating taxes and Social Security contributions and liaising with the Maltese Tax department where relevant.
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law.
- Assist in GDPR matters relating to Payroll/Employee Data.
- Liaise with employees queries.
- Perform the distribution of wages through the direct transfers to employees’ bank accounts.
- Perform the distribution of wages through the direct transfers to service providers’ bank accounts.
- Assist HR with the onboarding engagement and offboarding process of their employees including submission of employee information to JobsPlus.
- Administration of all payroll documentation.
- General administrative work and other duties needed from the role.
- Assisting in other financial, accounting, banking, and fiscal duties, as may be needed from the role relating to the payroll process.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role relating to payroll based in Malta.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience with Indigo Suite is a must.
- A knowledge of one or more payroll software tools coupled with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work as part of a team, assisting others where necessary to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision;
- Ability to prioritise deadlines according to urgency and ability to multi-task.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of HR systems such as BambooHR.
- Knowledge or experience of Xero.