Payments Configurations Manager | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
We are on the lookout for a skilled Payments Configurations Manager to join our expanding team at iGG. The candidate will have the knowledge and experience necessary to hit the ground running with the management of internal/external configuration requests, and take responsibility for setting up, testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting new and existing solutions. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing External and Internal configuration requests.
- Responsible for testing and setting up test cases of already and newly integrated payment providers.
- Be responsible for setting up new solutions and configuring existing ones, investigating potential, and confirmed issues, and ensuring that they are operating as intended within the gateway.
- Monitoring existing and new configurations daily to ensure the solution processing activity is being up to standards.
- Increasing approval ratios by interrogating analytical data and taking actions accordingly.
- Signalling potential spikes in the normal transactional activity, what caused them and possible solutions.
- Liaising with existing and potential Payment Service Providers (PSPs).
- Requesting PSPs’ information and documentation as business requires and sharing it with stakeholders.
- Adjusting existing configurations based on new requirements from Clients and Payment Service Providers.
- Investigating queries in a timely manner, updating and escalating queries internally and externally, proposing appropriate solutions to meet SLAs.
- Preparing configuration documentation and maintaining it up to date.
- Preparing additional payment solutions documentation as may be required.
- Reviewing and recommending improvements to existing configuration and integration processes.
- Other tasks related to the job description as requested by Line Manager – Payments Product Owner.
- Either a strong exposure to the iGaming Sector and or PSP Experience
- Must have an analytical mindset when approaching task.
- Hold a good foundation of tech skills or have previously occupied a similar role with payment configuration.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Is willing to work within a team that has pre-established priorities for tasks but also to self-manage and self-prioritize tasks when needed
- Is willing to work on a shift rota to cover occasional weekends and evenings.
- Having worked previously with PaymentIQ will be a plus.