Payments and KYC Agent | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
Join our Payments team as our latest Payments & KYC Agent. Focusing solely on one of our casino brands – CoinSaga – the selected candidate will follow the guidelines set out by our Curacao gaming license, acting as approver and the first point of contact for all KYC and payment processing-related queries.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring player activity, checking and processing player withdrawals within predefined timescales.
- Using back-office software applications to check gameplay, bonus claims and KYC statuses.
- Ensuring players have fulfilled KYC obligations and, where necessary, manually reviewing player documentation which may include, but is not limited to, ID, proof of address, bank statements, or any other Source of Wealth/Source of Funds documentation that may be
- Working closely with the Player Payments Team Leaders and Manager to ensure the processing of payments is performed accurately and in a timely
- Encouraging and promoting cryptocurrencies as a first-choice payment
- Liaising with players via email in a sensitive and appropriate manner, in order to obtain documentation required to de-risk
- Escalating issues to Payments, AML and Risk Team Leaders, plus Management where necessary.
- Communicating effectively with
- Staying up to speed with team updates and changes both within the department and across the wider busines
- Consistently achieving and exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set out by M
- Ensuring that department guidelines, procedures, manuals and other materials are relevant and accurate, reporting any discrepancies to Team Leaders and Management.
- Acting as the main support point for all escalations from CoinSaga
- Fulfilling tasks assigned by the Payment Manager or Head of Payments.
- Ensuring you comply with internal policies and complete daily tasks assigned by Team Leaders.
- Assisting the Manager and Head of Payments with any additional operational tasks when requested.
- Availability to work shifts on a 24/7/365 fast-paced operation.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent grammar and typing skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Good communication skills.