KYC & Risk Agent | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
The KYC & Risk Agent will be responsible for performing Know Your Customer checks by verifying player documentation across both MGA and Curacao licenses. They will act as the approver and as the first point of contact for all queries related to player KYC, risk and documentation. The selected candidate will focus on player accounts reaching defined thresholds and report any suspicions to Management, MLRO or other Key Stakeholders in the business.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing KYC (Know Your Customer) checks on player accounts.
- Using systems and tools to verify the authenticity of player documentation which may include, but is not limited to, ID, Proof of Address, Bank Statements or any other Source of Wealth/Source of Funds documentation required.
- Working closely with Player Payments Agents to ensure processing of player payments are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Working closely with AML & Risk Agents to ensure players gaming is sustainable.
- Using predefined procedures, conduct ongoing monitoring on player accounts to ensure their level of gaming remains affordable.
- Being aware of and being able to spot patterns which could highlight potential risk gambling problems, money laundering and criminal terrorism financing, reporting these to the appropriate channel.
- Liaising with players, via email, in a sensitive and appropriate manner to obtain documentation required to KYC and/or de-risk players.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues.
- Staying up to speed with team updates and changes both within the department and across the wider busines.
- Consistently achieving and exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set out by Management.
- Eventually assisting with coaching and training of less experienced agents.
- Making sure that department guidelines, procedures, manuals and other materials are relevant and accurate, reporting any discrepancies to Team Leaders and Management.
- Acting as the first level support point for all KYC related escalations from players, other departments, account managers and clients.
- Fulfilling tasks assigned by the Payment Manager or Head of Payments.
- Ensuring you comply with internal policies and completing daily tasks assigned by Team Leaders.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent grammar and typing skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Good communication skills.
- Availability to work on shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm CET in a fast-paced operation.