KYC & Risk Agent | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
The KYC & Risk Agent will be responsible for performing Know Your Customer checks by verifying player documentation across both MGA and Curacao licenses. They will act as the approver and as the first point of contact for all queries related to player KYC, risk and documentation. The selected candidate will focus on player accounts reaching defined thresholds and report any suspicions to Management, MLRO or other Key Stakeholders in the business.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing KYC checks on player accounts
- Use systems and tools to verify the authenticity of player documentation which may include, but not limited to, ID, Proof of Address, Bank Statements, or any other Source of Wealth/Source of Funds documentation required.
- Work closely with Player Payments Agents to ensure processing of player payments are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work closely with AML & Risk Agents to ensure players gaming is sustainable.
- Using predefined procedures, conduct on-going monitoring on player accounts to ensure their level of gaming remains affordable.
- Be aware of and able to spot patterns which could highlight potential risk gambling problems, money laundering and criminal terrorism financing and report these to the appropriate channel.
- Liaise with players, via email comms in a sensitive and appropriate manner in order to obtain documentation required to KYC and/or de-risk players.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Assist with coaching and training of less experienced agents.
- Act as 1st level support point for all KYC related escalations from players, other departments, account managers and clients
- Fulfil tasks assigned by the Payments Manager.
- Ensure you comply with internal policies and complete daily tasks assigned by Team Leaders.
- Assist the Manager and Head of Payments with any additional operational tasks when requested.
- Have a good attention to detail.
- Have an analytical mindset.
- Good Written and Verbal English.
- Must be available to work on a shift basis (7 days per week)
- Must be available to work between the hours of 08:00am – 20:30 CET.
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.