Junior Accountant (Maternity Leave) | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
Supporting the Chief Accountant in providing a professional service ensuring Account Payables, Receivables and Bank Reconciliations are completed accurately and in an efficient manner.
You’ll be a highly motivated individual with a good eye for detail.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Updating Account Payables and Account Receivables on a daily basis.
- Performing bank reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Ensuring collection and the proper filing of bills, receipts, and other documents in the accounting database.
- Maintaining Prepayments/Accruals schedules.
- Assisting during Month-end and Year-end closing.
- 2-3 years experience in accounting is required.
- A degree in Accounting or related studies paired with a good understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience using Excel.
- Attention to detail.
Nice to have
- Experience in iGaming is considered an advantage.
- Experience with Xero.