WHO WE ARE
We are iGaming Group!
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Malta with offices in Croatia and Remote employees all around the world, iGamingGroup offers the latest innovative technology within the iGaming industry. We are a dynamic team of over 100 employees, distributed all over the globe.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining high-level oversight of compliance management and performance.
- Ensuring compliance efforts are documented, monitored, and audited.
- Identifying & providing solutions to problems, developing policies to prevent further offences and address future violations.
- Making sure that implementation takes place in line with the internal procedures.
- Ensuring that all compliance and licensing procedures are respected.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory landscapes in the iGaming industry (Malta, EU as necessary).
- Assignment of the Malta Gaming Authority Key Compliance role and represent the company.
- Responsible for the business relationships with Gaming Authorities.
- Support all internal stakeholders on a continuous basis with issues concerning compliance in the iGaming industry.
- Support in adapting and improving compliance processes to adhere to all regulatory requirements.
- Manage the Compliance department with their duties including but not limited to: Performance of the due diligence processes related to B2C clients, all Game Providers, all Payment Providers.
- Support subordinates in collecting and documenting information necessary for license applications and renewals.
- Developing regular training on rules, regulations, and company-specific policies
- Advice, guide, and assist on compliance matters – AML / GDPR
- Receive and evaluate internal reports