As a German Customer Support Agent, you will interact directly with our players, in a multi-channel, multi-language and multi-brand operation system. With your positive energy and your analytical yet creative approach, you will be required to assist players and answer their queries promptly and accurately, ensuring that they receive the finest customer experience in the iGaming industry.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing friendly and efficient chat and email support on a 24/7 operation across a number of brands, offering help with basic technical assistance regarding games, verification, accounts and monetary transactions, among other concerns stated by the player.
- Acting as an advocate for the player when necessary.
- Ensuring excellent service standards across all channels of communication to players by following Customer Support-established processes, informing customers about new features, promotions and functionalities, whilst maintaining high customer satisfaction in every interaction.
- Resolving players’ requests within the timeframes established by the KPIs and SLAs of the Customer Support department.
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies relating to all AML procedures, GDPR procedures and Responsible Gaming policies dictated by the authorities.
- Using the internal tools provided properly, performing tasks related to fraud prevention, ensuring the player’s and the company’s security.
- Keeping a general up-to-date knowledge of the games offered, the terms and conditions, policies and rules provided to him/her during training, coaching sessions, quality assurance assessments and informative emails from management or clients.
- Escalating, where necessary, cases from players or clients, that will require the intervention of superiors or other departments, whilst following the guidelines and processes already established for the department.
- Attending and actively participating in training and coaching sessions, for the betterment of his/her performance.
- Regularly liaising with the other departments including, but not exclusively, with Payments, Fraud and KYC to resolve or facilitate the resolution of interdepartamental cases.
- Assistance with any ad-hoc tasks requested by management.
- Native level or C1 level in German and English.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent grammar and typing skills.
- Proactive and capable of following set procedures and instructions.
- Organised with strong attention to details.
- Availability to work on shifts on a 24/7/365 fastpaced operation.
- Customer service experience in gambling industry is preferred but not mandatory,