English Copywriter | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
We are on the lookout for a proactive and creative copywriter to join the iGaming Group team. Working closely with the Product and Marketing teams, you will assist with company projects by developing key concepts and promotional ideas. This role requires an experienced individual with high attention to detail, knowledge of the iGaming industry and proven multitasking capabilities.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and delivering strong and dynamic copy and content, from the initial briefing through to the final production. This will include research, planning and concept creation for all online and offline marketing activities.
- Creating and delivering strong and dynamic content from conception through to the final production.
- Working closely with Marketing and Product to develop concepts and ideas that deliver high-quality customer experiences through marketing communications.
- Quality checking and proofing all personal copywriting and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, meets the brief and follows the desired brand guidelines and standards.
- Reviewing and proofing (including signing off) all editorial-related deliverables to ensure all content is of the desired quality.
- Following and delivering the best practice for copywriting/branding tone of voice methodology and processes throughout the team to ensure the delivery of copy consistency and customer centricity.
- Maintaining full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislations for relevant channels and ensuring all activity is approved by Compliance and the Legal team(s).
Copywriter Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- University-level education in Marketing, English or equivalent industry recognised certificates preferable.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft products.
- Experience with Jira, SEO Surfer, WordPress.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, capable of switching from one to the other seamlessly.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and experience in the iGaming industry.
- Proven interpersonal communication skills (written, verbal and presentational).
- Interest in writing and as well as keeping up to date with new advertising trends and techniques.
- Ability to create simple, effective and engaging promotional messaging.
- Understanding of brand guidelines & tone of voice principles for offline and online media.
- Cryptocurrency knowledge would be considered an asset.