Data Protection Analyst | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
We are on the lookout for an experienced Data Protection Analyst to join the iGamingGroup team. To accommodate the needs of our growing company, the candidate will require strong communication skills, along with expertise in data protection laws, including an in-depth understanding of the GDPR. The analyst will report to the Head of Compliance and operate within the Regulatory Compliance department of our St Julian’s office.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the primary point of contact within the organization for members of staff and regulators on issues related to data protection.
- Ensuring the company’s policy is in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and codes of practice.
- Evaluating the existing data protection framework and identify areas of non or partial compliance and rectifying any issues.
- Devising training plans and providing data protection advice and support for members of staff.
- Promoting a culture of data protection compliance across all units of the organization.
- Educating employees on important data compliance requirements.
- Drafting new and amending existing internal data protection policies, guidelines and procedures, in consultation with the compliance team.
- Proactively helping in audits to ensure compliance and addressing potential issues.
- Maintaining records of all data processing activities carried out by the company.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in data protection compliance or a related field.
- Expertise in data protection laws and practices, including an in-depth understanding of the GDPR Experience within audit and/or the risk function department.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well, both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related writing and presentation software.