Content & Social-Media Coordinator | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
Seeking a motivated content & social media coordinator to lead our content writing needs, manage a team of freelance writers as well as manage the execution of our social media strategy plan and reporting in a fast-paced work environment.
This individual will work primarily within the marketing team, frequently lending a hand to the product and sales teams too.
The candidate will be working within a team to support the development of content and manage the execution of it from request to completion, whilst also working to finesse an ongoing content process, keep all documentation and content stored correctly following the current set-up.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the content team and ensuring that all content is assigned to the right person, delivered on time and all work is being done correctly and efficiently.
- Coordinating content workflow of freelance team + all content requests.
- Managing the content process by requesting and organising all content, planning the content schedule, assigning and checking tickets, and making sure all tickets are completed on time.
- Keeping an up-to-date archive of all articles and content pieces being created, scheduled and published.
- Being able to maintain an organised schedule for content to be posted across various blogs whilst optimising a good timetable between different categories of content being posted across blogs and social media accounts as well as ensuring that all timelines are kept in order.
- Making sure all tickets are proof-read properly and that the content team are following the content-writer’s guide properly.
- Making sure all documents are labelled and stored correctly in drive + having drive up to date at all times.
- Being responsible for picking up requests – passing them through correct channels to get the content created and prepared correctly and timely.
- Collecting, proofing and updating content for website updates and other developments for various brands.
- Being a resource for the marketing department to source and organise the content needed from various departments for marketing projects and developments
Social media coordination:
- Social-media coordination and analytical reporting.
- Working together with marketing manager to help grow social media presence.
- Being in charge of scheduling all social media content and prepping it for all the platforms required.
- Helping marketing managers with content and concept ideas – lending a hand in the creative input if and when necessary.
- Planning & coordinating content for social media based on the blog content being released for each respective brand.
- Ensuring that all content across multiple brand websites, social media profiles, public information and internal product catalogues are up to date and correct.
- Native English speaker with good writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Previous experience in managing blog content for multiple sites & brands
- Previous experience using a content management tool whilst coordinating various team-members’ tasks and deadlines.
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Basic knowledge of using WordPress and uploading / editing articles to blogging area.
- Knowledge of how to use Atlassian-Jira tool
- Knowledge of how to use Hubspot tool
- Knowledge of how to use social-media platforms as well as social-media scheduling tools such as Hootsuite etc.
- Knowledge of Excel sheets / Google sheets
- Basic knowledge about the iGaming industry – mostly in terms of how online casinos work, different types of games – basic understanding
- Basic knowledge and skills of picture editing and content creation