Content Manager | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
We are on the lookout for a motivated content manager to lead iGG’s content writing needs and manage a multicultural team of freelance writers in a fast-paced work environment. This individual will function primarily within the marketing team, and occasionally across both the product and sales teams, to curate high level content and develop departmental processes. To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, excellent communication and organization skills coupled with a passion and drive to learn.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the content team and ensuring that all content is assigned to the right person, delivered on time and all work is being done correctly and efficiently.
- Coordinating content flow and deliveries between in-house team & freelance content writers
- Managing the content process by requesting and organising all content, planning the content schedule, assigning and checking tickets, and making sure all tickets are completed on time.
- Keeping an up-to-date archive of all articles and content pieces being created, scheduled and published.
- Being able to maintain an organised schedule for content to be posted across various blogs whilst optimising a good timetable between different categories of content being posted across blogs and social media accounts as well as ensuring that all timelines are kept in order.
- Making sure all tickets are proof-read properly and that the content team are following the content-writer’s guide properly.
- Planning & coordinating content for social media based on the blog content being released for each respective brand.
- Collecting, proofing and updating content for website updates and other developments for various brands.
- Ensuring that all content across multiple brand websites, social media profiles, public information and internal product catalogues are up to date and correct.
- Being a resource for the marketing department to source and organise the content needed from various departments for marketing projects and developments.
- Creating and writing articles for blogs and newsletters for client and customer subscription lists for various iGG brands.
- Being the main person of contact for all content proofing and editing needs across iGG departments
- Making sure that all iGG and sub-brand, branded items both internally and externally, are passed through marketing before being published anywhere and that all content is up to date at all times
- Cooperate and work closely with other functions within iGG such as Marketing, SEO and Product
- Working together with marketing manager to help grow social media presence
- Coordinating the execution and scheduling of the social media content and campaigns provided by the marketing team
- Keeping an eye on iGG brands’ social media comms for updates whilst working closely with marketing-manager to come up with ideas and suggestions for content
- Monitoring trends in social media and blogging to make sure the iGG brands’ content and blog strategies are current.
- Native English speaker with good writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Previous experience in managing blog content for multiple sites & brands
- Previous experience using a content management tool whilst coordinating various team-members’ tasks and deadlines.
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Basic knowledge of using WordPress and uploading / editing articles to blogging area.
- Knowledge of how to use Atlassian-Jira tool
- Knowledge of how to use Hubspot tool
- Knowledge of how to use social-media platforms as well as social-media scheduling tools such as Hootsuite etc.
- Knowledge of Excel sheets / Google sheets
- Basic knowledge about the iGaming industry – mostly in terms of how online casinos work, different types of games – basic understanding
- Basic knowledge and skills of picture editing and content creation