Compliance Manager | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
The role of the compliance manager is to be the main stakeholder in the upkeep of the Compliance Operations within the Group. The compliance manager will be in charge of regulatory-related tasks and will be supporting the compliance team by coordinating tasks for the team, providing constructive feedback, drawing up reports, and putting forward initiatives to help the team optimise its role within the business.
- Supervise the Operational Compliance to ensure that all processes and procedures and their implementation are compliant and up to date.
- Support the team with their daily tasks by sharing knowledge, providing insight, and giving feedback.
- Provide day to day support to all internal and external stakeholders on any issues around compliance and regulation.
- Understand, monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment, identifying development needs within the business and ensure any requirements are communicated and implemented in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of advertising standards, responsible gambling, AML and consumer protection laws and standards.
- Identify and manage risks for the business and find solutions on ways to mitigate exposure in general.
- Collect data for regulatory reporting and other business needs and Draft reports to be able to record and update the executive management on the tasks and the progress of the compliance team.
- Liaise with other teams to ensure compliance and regulatory processes are being upheld, ensuring full support to customers, as well as optimisation of the services provided.
- Be responsible for developing a strategic compliance plan, including but not limited to the drafting of policies and procedures as may be required to protect the business from compliance breaches and also the carrying out of ongoing compliance monitoring exercises.
- Building a compliance governance structure across the Group and in all markets where IGG operates.
- Manage the policy index by proposing updates to policies and procedures, and by drafting board resolutions.
- Assist with employee training.
- 4 years experience in regulatory compliance and a proven track record of working with regulatory bodies.
- Experience in working with MGA & Other compliance requirements is required and exposure to the other markets will be considered an asset.
- Solid understanding of AML and RG concepts and other compliance-related regulations, including local marketing laws,
- Has an ability to understand and interpret legislation vis a vis the licensed business and the impact it may have on the industry.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Experience with Confluence and Jira is a plus.