Compliance Administrator | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
With its portfolio of corporate entities, iGaming Group is looking for a Compliance Administrator who will assist the Group Director, the Corporate Compliance Manager, the compliance team, and the relevant stakeholders across several business units in the relevant daily duties. The chosen candidate will particularly focus on corporate banking and the application for the opening of new corporate bank accounts in order to support all the business operations.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Update and record-keeping of the IGP groups’ corporate documents
- Correspondence with corporate services provider across multiple jurisdictions for corporate practices
- Maintain the contract system with agreements and supporting documentation.
- Formation/incorporation and ongoing administration of all companies of IGG
- Preparation/editing of documentation and correspondence
- Attending to corporate documentation filings and maintaining records through several channels of documentation/information keeping (i.e. Google Drive, Confluence etc.)
- Filings of company’s changes.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience in Jira and Confluence is not essential but will be considered an asset
- Previous experience in corporate and banking is not essential but will be considered an asset