Affiliate and Country Manager (Japan) | iGamingGroup
WHO WE ARE
As Affiliate Manager for Japan, you will be responsible for the performance of the brand and its growth. This is a chance for you to showcase your skills by growing a new multicurrency crypto casino in an already established and proven organization with big ambitions. Your main focus will be on the acquisition of players through affiliate channels, and optimization of said channels.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the growth and continuous performance of the entire Japanese market.
- Identify and grow the brand by establishing new affiliate relationships.
- Nurture onboarded affiliates to ensure the brand remains visible and continuously grows.
- Work to maximize the performance of affiliates you onboard.
- Research and act on niche long-tail search keywords, to expand the brand’s online presence.
- Continuously monitor, analyze and optimize core KPIs to ensure positive ROI and strong growth.
- Gatekeeper of the brand and its tonality so that it resonates with the local audience.
- Plan and execute affiliate marketing promotions.
- Coordinate affiliates newsletters in close collaboration with the CRM Manager.
- Report on results, performance, and challenges on a weekly basis.
- Report to the Head of Operations.
- Native Japanese.
- Extensive experience as an affiliate manager
- Positive team-player attitude
- Good knowledge of Casino
- Excellent English communication skills, as this is in an international company
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Affiliate connections within the local market to leverage on
- Highly data-oriented
- Self-driven and able to get things done