We are iGaming Group!
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Malta with offices in Croatia and Remote employees all around the world, iGamingGroup offers the latest innovative technology within the iGaming industry. We are a dynamic team of over 100 employees, distributed all over the globe. We are now looking for French-speaking customer support agents who are able to work remotely to strengthen our existing team of customer support professionals. A Customer Support Agent at IGamingGroup will act as a liaison, provide information regarding product/services information, and resolve any emerging problems that the players might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Role & Responsibilities of the Payments Team Leader:
- Oversee the daily operations of the Payments Teams, ensuring that volumes and SLAs are kept at an optimal level
- Delegate tasks to the agents on shift to assure a smooth workflow (Service Desk tickets, emails, pending withdrawals…etc.)
- Escalating issues to Payments manager when needed.
- Suggest improvements or tweaks required in our PSP back offices and identify any false positives which might negatively affect our customers
- Provide training for the new team members and help them achieve their goals
- Conduct quality reviews, track the performance of agents and identify areas for training to ensure the continuous growth of the team
- Quality control: agent’s evaluation based on Withdrawal processing & tickets
- Maintain guidelines, procedures, manuals, and other materials for team member’s successful work
- Maintain and improve the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of the team
- Assist the Payments Manager with scheduling, leave requests, sickness reporting, Overtime, and other operational duties & assure any team coverage requirements (in case of sickness, nonattendance).
- Analyse workload trends, staffing requirements, knowledge gaps and report it to the Payment manager
- Monthly Preparation of Teams’ Rota
- Monitor activity of incoming and outgoing payments to ensure the smooth operation of all PSPs
- Monitor PSP Balances to ensure customer payouts can be affected at all times
- Ensure resources are used in the most effective way including but not limited to hour, shift, and day coverage.
- Act as 2nd level escalation point for external and internal escalations
- Provide feedback of team issues, challenges, mood and needs to the Payment manager
- Produce department related reports as required
- Fulfil tasks assigned by the Payment manager
- Ensure team delivers service according to desired standards and procedures during shifts
- Evaluate team performances on regular basis account to predefined principles
- Report of all agents’ performance (reporting in an Excel file the statistics of each agent monthly)
- Ensure team complies with internal rules, distribute daily tasks
- Ensure Player Payments team agents are aware of management expectations, as well as how their performance is measured
- Identify the weak areas of our service and plan changes quickly and efficiently with the assistance of the Payments Manager
- Produce regular monthly reports on the withdrawal requests and tickets of the agents to make sure the standards are respected; and take actions if they are not.
- Implement new processes, strategies after getting the Payment manager’s green light and take responsibility of the success of the new process/strategy
- Escalate any suspicious cases of Money Laundering to the Payments Manager
- Assist the Manager with escalation of complaints, investigations, or disputes with Authorities/Gaming Authorities.
- Adhere to corporate-wide and team-specific policies, procedures guidelines and training.
- Perform ad hoc tasks and projects which may be delegated by the Manager and any additional operational tasks when required.
- 2 year of previous experience in the iGaming industry in Fraud and Payments position
- Knowledge about online payment systems, regulations, and understanding of KYC
- Able to work under pressure and within a dynamic, multicultural environment
- Willingness to learn, possess a can-do attitude and be a part of a dynamic fast-growing company
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details