Are you looking to work in Compliance?
Have you had experience working in Administration?
We are looking for a Junior Compliance Officer to join our growing team.
The role of the Junior Compliance Officer is to make sure that the company is conducting its business in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations within the iGaming sector.
Duties will include, but are not limited to
- Perform the due diligence process related to clients;
- Perform the compliance process related to all Game Providers;
- Perform the compliance process related to all Payment Providers;
- Perform the compliance process related to all Bank Accounts;
- Assist in collecting & documenting information for licence applications & renewals;
- Assistance with the business relationships with Curacao eGaming;
- Support in adapting and improving compliance processes to adhere to all regulatory requirements;
- Support all internal stakeholders on a continuous basis with issues concerning compliance in the iGaming industry;
- Ensuring that all compliance and licensing procedures are respected;
- Be the Data Protection Representative and AML designated employee
We are iGaming Group!
Built by a dynamic team, we offer an incredibly vast portfolio of high quality, innovative, must-have products & services that can be positioned either as a strong standalone offering to a niche market, or to the industry at large!
We aim to be the leading end-to-end product provider to the iGaming industry at large, specialising in platform solutions and tech products, with a complete range of casino games from the top game providers in the iGaming industry.