We are iGaming Group!
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Malta with offices in Croatia and Remote employees all around the world, iGamingGroup offers the latest innovative technology within the iGaming industry. We are a dynamic team of over 100 employees, distributed all over the globe. We are now looking for a Native English speaking Content Coordinator to strengthen our existing Marketing team. A Content Coordinator at IGamingGroup will be responsible for coordinating the content needs for various sub-brands related to iGaming Group, ensuring that the current work-flow is working smoothly whilst enhancing current processes if and where necessary. You will collaborate closely with our marketing team to continuously improve the content strategy and systems for an overall better and more efficient work-flow.
Role & Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer:
- Assist Compliance Manager with MGA and other Authorities requests.
- Assist the Payments Setup Manager with Payment Service Provider applications.
- Assist Management with ongoing projects.
- Assist the MLRO in any AML/CFT related duties.
- Upkeep of company policies and procedures on the centralized system.
- Assisting in the review of agreements and addenda with third parties gaming suppliers and white label clients.
- Appointed and responsible person for GDPR related tasks and requests.
- Handle and assist the due diligence process with:
– Authorities and game providers
– When onboarding new B2C clients
– When onboarding new B2B clients
Essential skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within a compliance team.
- Experience working within Gaming
- Experience with working with the MGA