We are iGaming Group!
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Malta with offices in Croatia and Remote employees all around the world, iGamingGroup offers the latest innovative technology within the iGaming industry. We are a dynamic team of over 100 employees, distributed all over the globe. We are now looking for a Native English speaking Content Coordinator to strengthen our existing Marketing team. A Content Coordinator at IGamingGroup will be responsible for coordinating the content needs for various sub-brands related to iGaming Group, ensuring that the current work-flow is working smoothly whilst enhancing current processes if and where necessary. You will collaborate closely with our marketing team to continuously improve the content strategy and systems for an overall better and more efficient work-flow.
Role & Responsibilities of the Compliance Administrator:
- Update and record keeping of the IGP groups’ corporate documents.
- Maintain the contract system with agreements and supporting documentation.
- Assisting the Group Director in the daily paperwork and other duties
- Formation/incorporation and ongoing administration of all companies of IGG.
- Preparation/editing of documentation and correspondence
- Attending to corporate documentation filings and maintaining records
- Keeping of corporate records
- Filings of the company’s changes.
- Assisting the Group Director with daily administrative duties
Essential skills and Requirements:
- Strong Administrative Skill.
- Proficient in the English language.
- Previous experience within an administration team